Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] DENL pictures from Dinxpeerlo
Date: Mar 13, 2001 @ 18:01
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

utterly staggering rocks gartner

the dated examples from 1766
& yikes even 1753 in pix 8 & 9
are the oldest i have ever seen dated
unless you can confirm that the date 1619 in pic 1 is correct & original
for that one really leaves me gasping

i mean it looks credible stylistically if perhaps a bit too finely dressed
for the period

so can you or anyone say about this

or place these rocks definitively on borders thru time up to the present

for they are looking like favorites now in the old stone derby