Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Largest enclave
Date: Mar 13, 2001 @ 15:15
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

another couple of refinements here for another couple of fascinating lists
those of the topologically equivalent exclave bedfellows

please add french guiana & of course continental equatorial guinea now to
the cabinda kaliningrad nakhichevan category below
which might be called the nonenclave exclaves

& also please add alaska to the musandam category
if in that case russian waters are considered
which might be called something else
but i am not sure what yet

finally the alaska musandam category might also then be enlarged by both
halves of st martin
& perhaps even malaysian borneo also
if foreign waters are again also considered in those cases
tho this entire category may well have been busted by martins latest
maritime news
obviating any need to name it