Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] GCEBE - dates fixed !
Date: Jan 26, 2001 @ 05:39
Author: Doug Murray ("Doug Murray" <dmurray@...>)

Maybe a picnic, where the border runs through the table. Half the table
could serve Belgian food (waffles? chocolate?) and the other side could
hold Dutch fare (chocolate sprinkles? Orange liqeur?).

Food for thought. Hahahahaha... wait till you guys have to spend 11 days
with me!!!

Doug "If it wasn't for television, I'd be in a madhouse" Murray