Subject: Re: GCEBE - dates fixed !
Date: Jan 25, 2001 @ 19:06
Author: mick donner ("mick donner" <m@...>)

excellent peter

now i hope you will let me buy at least the initial or terminal round
of drinks

also i finally found a library where i could discern your entire
itinerary & i agree it is a beauty

my only 2 cents worth is that atchde is definite according to giddy
so lets at least wave & photograph deliberately or actually reach
carefully there too
& we will have bagged the full dozen tripoints in some real way