Subject: Re: Borders and Maps
Date: Jan 25, 2001 @ 18:55
Author: mick donner ("mick donner" <m@...>)

haha
well i deliberately only brought my mental camera on that trip
so i can tell you it was called the bridge of the americas in those
days i guess because somebody figured the panama canal marked the
divide between north & south america
& it left you on the south american side totally confused because
everything is cocked at least 180 degrees backward around there

the place is called chorrillo
& you could get pretty good nickel hamburgers there

hows that