Subject: Re: Kentucky-Tennessee at Dale Hollow Lake
Date: Apr 22, 2003 @ 14:50
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

craig
indeed a couple of nice handfuls of fingers

waves

& i think your question is probably & amply but not yet definitively
answered by
http://www.gamineral.org/dale_hollow_pics.htm

this all looks like pretty undeveloped territory & hard to
distinguish between states
but as in even the remotest & wildest areas there is probably at
least some governmental jurisdictional marks or blazes etc at
intervals along the state line

so one could probably visit all these fingers
or tongues of land as we were calling them
without even needing any navigational aid

i thought your previous question was more of a dillie tho

were you at least satisfied by depa

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Craig" <trehala@y...>
wrote:
> Are there any photos of the TN tips on the northern shore of
Dale