Subject: Re: third level exclave bremen
Date: Apr 01, 2003 @ 12:08
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

A very beautiful map, but wait a minute: Bremerhaven was called
Wesermuende back then, and the Stadtbremisches Ueberseehafengebiet
was called Bremerhaven?? Or am I mixing things up now?

Peter S.

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Schulz" <23568@g...>
wrote:
> very nice map from 1942:
>
> http://www.wesermuen.de/WESERMUENDE-Karte.html
>
> fehrmoor can be seen also!
>
> regards , chris

called "Stadtbremisches

http://stream.radiobremen.de/ramgen/media/rbton/bremeneins/chronik/at2
> 0030330.rm
> >
> > another detail for the german-speaking guys:
> > http://www.bremerhaven.de/stadt/aemter/vpol/einreise.html
> > its about the situation for people, working on ships that come
> the "Stadtbremisches Überseehafengebiet". if these guys try to
> arrange things about there papers in germany. they have to go to
> bremen.
> >
> > regards, chris
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.