Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: third level exclave bremen
Date: Apr 01, 2003 @ 11:59
Author: Chris Schulz ("Chris Schulz" <23568@...>)

very nice map from 1942:
http://www.wesermuen.de/WESERMUENDE-Karte.html

fehrmoor can be seen also!

regards , chris

----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Smaardijk
To: BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 1:35 PM
Subject: [BoundaryPoint] Re: third level exclave bremen

Great stuff, and it hasn't been discussed before I think.
By the way, in this attached map you can see the Fehrmoor exclave in
its entirety! An extra bonus!

Peter S.

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Schulz" <23568@g...>
wrote:
> hi,
>
> dont know, if this was discussed before.
> in bremerhaven there is a part of the city, called "Stadtbremisches
Überseehafengebiet", that belongs to the city of Bremen, 50 km in the
south.

> i found a radio-spot about it. unfortunately its in german.
> for the non-german-speaking guys:
> it describes, why and how in 1938 this part of bremerhaven became
part of the city of bremen.

http://stream.radiobremen.de/ramgen/media/rbton/bremeneins/chronik/at2
0030330.rm

> another detail for the german-speaking guys:
> http://www.bremerhaven.de/stadt/aemter/vpol/einreise.html
> its about the situation for people, working on ships that come to
the "Stadtbremisches Überseehafengebiet". if these guys try to
arrange things about there papers in germany. they have to go to
bremen.