Subject: Re: What is Cölbe?
Date: Mar 05, 2003 @ 08:02
Author: anton_zeilinger ("anton_zeilinger" <anton_zeilinger@...>)

Well, I have to admit, this group would be something different
without these "soliloquies". They have always been here and are an
integral part of my BP-feeling. Although I don't always read them,
when I do, I enjoy them. Now, this might sound kinda "touchy-feely"
but somehow I always felt that this group is different than others as
there has always been a friendly athmosphere and you are not
instantly massacred if you stroll off topic. Lately, there has
sometimes been an aggressive undertone in some messages (e.g., the EU
discussion).

I think everybody can handle one or two messages he doesn't want to
read. Just click on delete and be happy!

Cheerio,
AntonZ

PS: I'm working on the Jungholz problem, I'll drive there probably
next week, buy the book and try to meet Max Tauscher.

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Karolis B." <kbajoraz@y...>