Subject: "Re: What is Cölbe?" vs "soliloquies"
Date: Mar 05, 2003 @ 09:21
Author: Francisco ("Francisco" <xuax@...>)

I undestand your point. But then change the subject title (like I do
now). Instead of "Re: What is Cölbe?" write: "soliloquies" or "Cölbe
soliloquies", etc.
Perhaps sometimes it's nice or amusing to read "soliloquies". I
agree. But when you are short of time or in a hurry and you'd like
to know sometime more about "Cölbe", it is frustrating to open "Re:
What is Cölbe?" and see only "soliloquies".

BTW, did you like this soliloquies of mine? :-)
After all, no worries, no war, be happy :-)

Francisco

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "anton_zeilinger"
<anton_zeilinger@h...> wrote:
> Well, I have to admit, this group would be something different
> without these "soliloquies". They have always been here and are an
> integral part of my BP-feeling. Although I don't always read them,
> when I do, I enjoy them. Now, this might sound kinda "touchy-
feely"
> but somehow I always felt that this group is different than others
as
> there has always been a friendly athmosphere and you are not
> instantly massacred if you stroll off topic. Lately, there has
> sometimes been an aggressive undertone in some messages (e.g., the
EU