Subject: Re: martin garcia, argentina, maritime enclave?
Date: Feb 22, 2003 @ 15:54
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

i cant read spanish without help
but it seems to me at first glance that articles 41 & 45 & 46 in the
treaty do indicate that there is an undisputed likoma or chisamula
type of clave here
so congrats to arif are probably not premature for this discovery &
first report of it

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "chris schulz" <23568@g...>