Subject: Re: martin garcia, argentina, maritime enclave?
Date: Feb 22, 2003 @ 16:09
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

also
on behalf of our argentinian members who may be reluctant to take
issue with this unfair characterization of them
& thus prove it true
yikes
i would just like to say

moreover having been very generously entertained by argentinians on
many occasions both in argentina & abroad
i cannot see any clarity in such a view of them generally
& certainly not in the particular case of the present clave discussion

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Karolis B. <kbajoraz@y...>"