Subject: Re: Palindromic placenames - and other names
Date: Feb 22, 2003 @ 15:13
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Francisco <xuax@n...>"
<xuax@n...> wrote:
> "acroorca2002 <orc@o...>" <orc@o...> wrote:
> > & names without meanings are like flowers without nectar
>
> Not really so. There are names without meaning or names which
> meaning is lost.
> Francisco,
> Portugal

right & therein lies the opportunity of divining or creating it

it is really magnificent fun

here on purple island for example i was led to the necessity of
discovering that the reason for the purple in the name is the
profusion of morning glories that have been staring me in the face
here for years even while i was imagining some amorada
having a beloved or beloveds island
or having to choose between
islam or ada
or the morada that means a homestead
etc etc

but now
for the truth is always best
i can presume all the royalty & write all the purple prose i like
while i am here
in all sincerity