Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: re indexing
Date: Feb 06, 2003 @ 22:02
Author: John Seeliger ("John Seeliger" <jseelige@...>)

This would not be difficult to create or affect the currently existing
Yahoo! group. As to whether older messages could be imported, someone would
have to have copies of them (at least the ones we wanted imported),
preferably in a Unix mbox format, but even on Outlook Express would be OK,
since they can be converted.

I probably have most of the ones since I joined this group, but that was
only in May of last year.