Subject: Re: re indexing
Date: Feb 06, 2003 @ 21:43
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

well it was silly of me to entertain this so hard & then to also run
away so hard almost at the same time

but at this point
upon further disclosures by john & reflections
by me at least
& i hope others
i would say the decision still seems to hinge on whether this site
really presents us with the desired & promised search improvement
not only of future archives we will create but especially of ones
already extant now
because if not then i say why bother

but if we can determine that this change or addition or whatever it
really is would indeed create the desired searchability
from message 1 forward
then i reiterate my enthusiasm
if that is any help
or indeed even if it isnt

& no need to complicate things with the simultaneous founding of
everyones land
since that was really not yet the issue anyway

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Hanrahan" <hanrahan@k...>