Subject: Re: Monaco Border marked?
Date: Jan 31, 2003 @ 00:34
Author: L. A. Nadybal <lnadybal@comcast.net> ("L. A. Nadybal <lnadybal@...>" <lnadybal@...>)

When I was there in the 1970s, there were white lines drawn across the
streets, but no border posts at any place or along the side of the
streets where the turns were in the border line. I cannot imagine
that these lines lasted long, given the traffic and the obvious good
condition of the roads - they would have to been resurfaced from time
to time, and the lines were only painted as a pointer drawing
attention to the curiosity of a border cutting portions of streets in
half. It wasn't see everywhere - only in certain business districts.

Regards,

Len Nadybal
Washington DC

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Ernst Stavro Blofeld