Subject: caru
Date: Jan 23, 2003 @ 15:49
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

so if you can believe the canadians & russians & the everyonese
then the north pole in iso might be aaaacaru
or caruzzzz

but maybe we should also reserve the 2 other available pairs
qq
as in cubes
for everyones ice
& xx
as in spaced out
for everyones air & space
thus making the north pole also caqqqqru & caruxxxx

indeed in that case
the north star might still be practically caruxxxx

craig i do believe you tho & eagerly await your pix

did you actually see that monument peter mentioned

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002
<orc@o...>" <orc@o...> wrote:
> yes i agree with you & peter
>
> but if ice is land
> then caru
> the north pole
> is at least claimed by both canada & russia
> plus 2 slices of everyones ice
>
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Meynell
> <kevin@m...> wrote:
> >
> > >is this the point where firu goes down to the sea
> > >near linakhamen russia
> >
> > I don't think the FIRU border reaches the sea (although I
> believe it did
> > pre-1940). However, the NORU border does and this is
further
> north.
> >
> > Of course, there must also be an international boundary in
the
> narrow sea
> > channel (sorry, don't know the name) between northern
> Greenland and Canada.
> > I imagine this is permanently frozen which I guess could be
> considered to
> > be a 'land' frontier.
> >
> > BTW - is there a FINORU tripoint, and if so, does this make it
> the most
> > northerly international tripoint? Another thing to consider is
the
> > international boundary between Canada and Greenland
which