Subject: Re: Enclaves/exclave classes & iljosy
Date: Jan 06, 2003 @ 02:09
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Asher Samuels
<asher972@y...> wrote:
> I'm tempted to say that the part with the seat of government
should be the main
> part and that the other section or sections are the exclave/s.
>
> Now it's up to Mike to come up with a good counter-example.

hahahahaha
youve condemned me to trying to bust a clavological postulate
hahaha

& i could never do that in a world that places such a high value
on government
& such a low value on personal sovereignty

but in the land of everyones land aha
a real place not yet on any map except in the heart of bp
where everyone is as sovereign & indeed as divine as they wish
i could name you a whole freakin golf course of such holes
all legally no less than coequals with the main clubhouse
as you may also recall from a few thousand messages ago

so a full score of salutes to every last bit of the motherland
& our resident president cartographer

but i would also like to celebrate with you jespers
can anyone spot iljosy
offering
& the increasingly exhilarating responses to it by peter & yourself

your report seems to indicate that you did indeed spot iljosy
the de jure & really only true iljosy
from hamat gader
but at a great distance
or class d

still that is cause for extreme celebration around here

so what did you see

was there a monument or any other visible indication of the point

please show or tell whatever more you can about this

finally i would also like to observe that the de jure iljosy
tho far in arrears of geopolitical reality
is nevertheless really the only iljosy we have
because the de facto iljosy is actually split
between iljoun & josyun
owing to the intervening united nations zone there

these 2 btw might be no less interesting than the 4 de facto
tripoints on cyprus
if you or anyone you know could ever bag them for us from a safe
enough distance

i see they are so close to each other as to need only a single
shutter click in all probability