Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] SPM, coastal boundaries
Date: Dec 14, 2002 @ 16:21
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

It's close to the tripoint with Poland.

Is the place easy accesable?

Jesper
----- Original Message -----
From: asdff sssdfddt
To: boundarypoint@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2002 9:03 AM
Subject: [BoundaryPoint] SPM, coastal boundaries

> after all
> the islands nicked by turnpoints 4 & 5 also promise to give us at
> least 2 cafrnf tripoints
> where dry newfound land meets both the french & canadian
> waters

wouldn't the waters off of dry Newfoundland land be Newfoundland waters? :)

but anyway, if the border actually follows the coastline, wouldn't it be a first in the world, where island coast is the border? (and any coastal borders seems quite interesting to me, what such do we know of?)

attached: coastal border LT SSR - RU SFSR and current admin. line LT-RU. Lake Vistytis:RU, coast:LT. This pic is taken with me standing almost on the spot where land LTRU runs to the lake coast and turns east to follow the coast, pointing the camera east

Do you Yahoo!?