Subject: Fwd: Vogtlandbahn
Date: Dec 11, 2002 @ 13:00
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

dear udo
welcome to bp
& congrats on being our first arrival by bank shot

for some reason your recent intro post attached below & relayed herewith not
only landed in my own mailbox rather than on our bp message board but even
appeared to request an unsubscription

& i trust both of these anomalies must have been purely cosmic & not
deliberate on your part
because we have been experiencing a rash of similar epiphenomena lately
especially coming from our lithuanians for some reason

so i can see your return address is german ok
but please excuse my curiosity if i ask you
what if anything do you have to do with lithuania

regards