Subject: Re: PLh
Date: Dec 11, 2002 @ 12:18
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

of possible further interest to our highpointers & lowpointers
as well as our multidimensional extremists & rainbow tourists
is this listing of highs & lows for every country in the world
http://americasroof.com/world.shtml

i dont know how accurate it is
but it looks like a fantastic try to say the least

also
i realize highpoints & lowpoints are like plh often on borders
& i expect chfrit will qualify as a highpoint tripoint
& i know jack has found at least one lowpoint tripoint
namely azbcso
but i wonder if there might be other tripoints in these
distinguished classes

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jan S. Krogh"