Subject: Re: Strange bordermarker
Date: Dec 06, 2002 @ 09:10
Author: anton_zeilinger ("anton_zeilinger" <anton_zeilinger@...>)

Hi,

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "acroorca2002" <orc@o...> wrote:
> sharp shooting in the fog doug
> & i agree it could be any of the 8 or 9 thousand caus monuments
> but if as i surmise they took hwy 75 the main drag from winnipeg
> down to the border & simply noticed & appropriated the closest
> available monument for their shot
> which seems likeliest
> since there is no evidence that these folks are anything but the
> most casual of bounders
> then this could well be caus monument 831
> just west of the customs house at pembina

You always amaze me! Great, thanks! I have to admit that I did not
even realize it HAD to be caus, I guessed so, but was not sure, I
thought it could have been Caribbean, too (maybe Belize or
something...). Now that I come to think of it, there are only two bi-
English-speaking borders, i.e. int'l borders where you cross from one
English speaking country into the other, right?

caus und ieuk

Greetings,

AntonZ