Subject: Re: Strange bordermarker
Date: Dec 06, 2002 @ 02:10
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

sharp shooting in the fog doug
& i agree it could be any of the 8 or 9 thousand caus monuments
but if as i surmise they took hwy 75 the main drag from winnipeg
down to the border & simply noticed & appropriated the closest
available monument for their shot
which seems likeliest
since there is no evidence that these folks are anything but the
most casual of bounders
then this could well be caus monument 831
just west of the customs house at pembina

btw i havent been able to beam up your attachments in
messages 8270 & 8271
or is that just me

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Doug Murray" <doug@d...> wrote:
> RE: [BoundaryPoint] Strange bordermarkerMy guess is North
Dakota - Manitoba. The one person is wearing a Winnipeg
t-shirt. Though it could be anywhere... really.

> Doug

family
> pictures...
>
> Greetings,