Subject: Re: SV: [BoundaryPoint] UAE Internal Borders
Date: Nov 30, 2002 @ 08:11
Author: I M Naanu ("I M Naanu" <imnaanu@...>)

Christian,
Thanks for the Wonderful maps. That site is indeed good and I had
also seen some maps of Pre-Independence India- Its worth seeing the
number of enclaves and exclaves that were present. Stupendous.
Thanks a lot for the maps again. I have some historical material
concerning Kalba and Dibba which tries to explain the reasons why
they were separate emirates then.
-IMN

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., Christian Berghänel
<christian.berghanel@s...> wrote:

> [...]