Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Russia - Georgia: News Story
Date: Nov 29, 2002 @ 20:51
Author: Doug Murray ("Doug Murray" <doug@...>)

http://www.interfax.ru/one_news_en.html?lang=EN&tz=0&tz_format=MSK&id_news=5608399

and another at:

http://gazeta.ru/2002/11/29/Borderguardk.shtml

Doug
----- Original Message -----
From: John Kelly
To: BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2002 5:00 AM

Do you have the link for this?

> >From Interfax:
>
> 29.11.2002 11:13:04
> Border guard gets doped on mushrooms, kills four fellow servicemen
> STAVROPOL/CHERKESSK. Nov 29 (Interfax) - Border guard Denis Solovyev
went on a shooting spree, killing four of his fellow servicemen and
seriously wounding seven. The soldier is believed to have eaten
hallucinogenic "magic" mushrooms before his rampage.
>    The incident occurred at 4:00 a.m. on Friday in a military unit
stationed in Dombai village on the Russian-Georgian border.

>    The soldier was detained at the scene of the crime, the Border
Guard's Northern Caucasus Department told Interfax. [RU EEU EUROPE ASIA
EMRG CRIM] av mg <>