Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Russia - Georgia: News Story
Date: Nov 29, 2002 @ 13:00
Author: John Kelly ("John Kelly" <johnkelly@...>)

Do you have the link for this?

> >From Interfax:
>
> 29.11.2002 11:13:04
> Border guard gets doped on mushrooms, kills four fellow servicemen
> STAVROPOL/CHERKESSK. Nov 29 (Interfax) - Border guard Denis Solovyev
went on a shooting spree, killing four of his fellow servicemen and
seriously wounding seven. The soldier is believed to have eaten
hallucinogenic "magic" mushrooms before his rampage.
> The incident occurred at 4:00 a.m. on Friday in a military unit
stationed in Dombai village on the Russian-Georgian border.

> The soldier was detained at the scene of the crime, the Border
Guard's Northern Caucasus Department told Interfax. [RU EEU EUROPE ASIA
EMRG CRIM] av mg <>