Subject: Re: Somewhat accurate Madha?
Date: Nov 26, 2002 @ 16:54
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., I M Naanu

> Another place I would like to visit in the near future is the village
of Dibba, which you can see on this map (upper right) which is
actually divided between 2 emirates, Fujairah and Sharjah, and a
third, Oman. I just want to see this place

> Please comment.
>
> OMNMShVY

thanxx for the gifts & the request

the fascinating tri sovereign town of dibba or daba
possibly unique in the world
was first brought to our attention by arif
in his 22 dec 00 entry under
http://members.aol.com/marismits/WeirdGeo.htm

& tho he dismissed at that time the notion that dibba could be
the point of origin of the legendary
3 kings of orient
aka the magi or the wise men
i have to wonder now upon further reflection
whether the also legendary gifts of these potentates
namely frankincense & myrrh
dont at least tend to pinpoint them somewhere in eastern arabia
& thus lend credence to what might otherwise seem a
preposterous idea

& besides
what other town could they have come from

so i wonder if there isnt any local tradition there to support this
conjecture

also when you visit
please keep an eye out
if you would
for the trisovereign points that must occur in that town
probably at least 2 in number
if i am visualizing the topology of the borders correctly

a local detail map would be an enormous boon as well
should you be able to find or create one

vis tecum