Subject: Re: PhD supervisors on German enclaves?
Date: Nov 22, 2002 @ 02:07
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

Brendan,

You might look up the address of the US Consul in Tuebingen. There is
no consulate there, but when I worked for the US government in
Stuttgart, Germany, there was always an assigned consul living in town
whose job it was to look after the needs of the dozens of US students
who are there each year. Your inquiry might give him or her an
opportunity to enhance local relations. If I come across the address,
tel. no. etc., I'll email you privately.

Regards

Len

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., b.whyte@p... wrote:
> Does anyone know of any professors in Germany willing to supervise
(or at least advise/assist) a PhD on German enclaves (national and
international) in the twentieth century?