Subject: Re: Exclaves
Date: Nov 22, 2002 @ 01:57
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

Just a guess:

The Indian enclaves in Bangladesh usually appear on mediocre maps
only as four pieces. I always thought there were only four until I
met Brendan.

Len

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@i...> wrote:
> 1984
>
> Before going into the telling about the Berlin exclaves, he starts
his chapter explaining what an exclave is (more or less Rolf
Palmberg's version) naming the European ones, and mentioning the Asian
and African ones without names.