Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Vogtlandbahn
Date: Nov 13, 2002 @ 19:31
Author: wertkauf@gmx.net (wertkauf@gmx.net)

hi again,

i just realized, that the tracks touch czech territory one more time (so all
in all six crossings), on the left side of the added map. the border goes
along the water north of röthenbach when the tracks lead to czech territory for
a short distance, then back to germany, through bad brambach and again into
czech territory on the right, again german and again czech (as seen on the
first map).

any ideas about the ownership of the land under the tracks?
bye, chris