Subject: Re: Berlin - Former Seeburg enclave near Tiefwerder - maps etc.
Date: Nov 06, 2002 @ 15:22
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., Wolfgang Pietsch <wpi@b...> wrote:

> We had this before, Berlin not only had exclaves, there was 1 enclave
> belonging to the community of Seeburg in Pichelsdorf / Tiefwerder ,
> district of Spandau. See messages ...
> ... and following for first discussion.

Wolfgang,
This is interesting material. With respect to "Berlin not only had
exclaves, there was 1 enclave", what do you consider the status of the
Soviet memorial was during the occupation - part of the Soviet Zone
enclaved in the western zones, or a piece of the western zones over
which the soviets merely exercized sovereignty without possessing
territorial sovereignty? What is it's status now - I noticed that the
russian guards are gone.

Regards

Len Nadybal