Subject: Re: Re-run, Berlin exclaves
Date: Oct 14, 2002 @ 09:21
Author: anorak222 ("anorak222" <listen@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., Ernst Stavro Blofeld <blofeld_es@y...>
wrote:
> > Probably the best documentation on the development
> > of Berlin City
> > Border is an article by Dieter Schröder (with Umlaut
> > oe) in the
> > German "Jahrbuch des Landesarchivs Berlin 1995 -
> > Berlin
>
> I need to own this book! Would you happen to know
> where I can buy it?

I don't, but meanwhile let me recommend something more available: An
A3 map "Die neuen Berliner Bezirke und die Geschichte des Berliner
Stadtgebiets"; used to cost DM 3.80, prolly around 2.50 tEURo now. No
ISBN unfortunately, but it's available in bookstalls in Berlin. This
is the editor's homepage: http://www.edition-gauglitz.de/

Regards