Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: webpage on the bordermarkers of Llivia
Date: Oct 02, 2002 @ 13:33
Author: Eef Berns ("Eef Berns" <eefberns@...>)

Marcel, thanks for the congrats and the additional information!

- the road between markers 16 & 21 is in fact a dirtroad, in use by tractors
of the farmers nearby. I think also accessible for 4WD-cars. A little bit
too rough for normal cars, as far as I remember.
- is there a way of getting the text of the delimitation treaty, Marcel?
- and I'm also interested in that 1:15.000 military map, would a scan be
possible?

vriendelijke groet, Eef Berns

websites:
- de grenspalen van Nederland: http://huizen.dds.nl/~eefberns