Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: webpage on the bordermarkers of Llivia
Date: Oct 02, 2002 @ 13:24
Author: Eef Berns ("Eef Berns" <eefberns@...>)

- I consider the moresnet-border-expedition as completed, the missing
bordermarkers not being found by earlier trips of other bordermen. But
sometimes it aches a little: couldn't that one or other marker be hidden in
a backyard or buried under the ground? Shouldn't I one day etc.etc.?
- about the pictures 13 & 15: have a look at
http://www.picturesofmyfinger.com/ , which makes an art of failed pictures.
In my case it was not my finger, just (I mean even worse) the camera-cover.
- "privada de caca" means something like "hunting reserved" I think. Funny
when I think of it but those signs meant in some places for us a
confirmation where the border was. At some places it was neighboured by the
French "Reservée de chasse". So: a kind of bordermarker.

vriendelijke groet, Eef Berns

websites:
- de grenspalen van Nederland: http://huizen.dds.nl/~eefberns
- Ivn-Eindhoven: http://www.dse.nl/ivn