Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Vermont - Quebec
Date: Sep 23, 2002 @ 22:43
Author: Doug Murray ("Doug Murray" <doug@dougmurrayproductions.com>)

Averill:

Thanks for the kind words.  You're right -- everything the Mike and I were doing was completely legal.  Unless we were on federal property, we are allowed to photograph all we want.  I can understand the concerns of the agents -- after all, their job is to watch the border.  But there really needs to be more communication between them.

I don't have the picture you are looking for... but the next time I am down that way, I will certainly take it.

Thanks!

Doug

PS:  Attached is a bonus Zero Ave shot from last April.  This is quite far (relatively speaking) east.  Notice the snow in the mountains tends to end at the border?  America is on your right.