Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] EU or not on the Euro
Date: Sep 20, 2002 @ 12:52
Author: Franc Van Diest ("Franc Van Diest" <franc@...>)

Also that was answered

Beside these, there are the French Southern Territories (Amsterdam, Crozet,
Kerguelen and St-Paul), 7822 km² only inhabited by researchers, as well as
Adelie Land, a 43,200 km² part of the Antarctic claimed by France.

If you want to draw the continental borders i am more than willing to
assist.
As far as I know no official (international) document is availaible as
reference
A few months ago I offered to start up something like this but I had no
responce
The only things to go by are the established order

regards
Franc