Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Changing sides of the road
Date: Sep 11, 2002 @ 19:59
Author: Jan S. Krogh ("Jan S. Krogh" <jan.krogh@takas.lt>)

Great page, nfhodder!

Here are some pix from the Swedish event:
Upper picture: From Kungsgatan street, Stockholm exact during the change from left to right.
Middle picture: Two taxi drivers salutes each other with "the great day".
Downer picture: From left, Minister of Transport Mr. Olof Palme (in Feb. 1985 killed in office as Prime Minister) together with the Head of Right Driving Campaign, Mr. Lars Skiöld; pictured the next day after the change.
(From  the book "Hvem Hva Hvor 1968, page 54, © Chr. Schibsteds Forlag, Oslo, 1967.)

Jan
Vilnius, Lithuania