Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: back
Date: Aug 30, 2002 @ 19:59
Author: Harry ten Veen ("Harry ten Veen" <pa8km@...>)

Hi Mike,

Be sure that we all were very busy to make our class A visists (when
possible).
As a matter of fact, we classified all our tp-visits during the GEEBE.
We often discussed the method of classification. So in a way you where on
our minds!

I'am sorry I may have confused the other GEEBE participants. I think I used
to many letters...

Class S. Mike [see note] *slept* against the PLSKUA monument across at least
one border.
Class P. We *picknicked* sitting at, on and around that same monument.
Class G. Two borderGuards *guarded* us to HUROUA.
Class V. Peter H drove our *van* all the way around the HUROYU monument.
Class M. We *might* have been somewhere near HRHUSI.

We all had to take turns to climb on the HUROYU monument.
And this is what I really wanted to say:
Jesper posted his class A photo on 20 july in BP.
Maybe he was the first DK-citizen to make such a visit to that tripoint!

gl
Harry ten Veen

# note: not you Mike, this is Mike K. who is studying and should not have
the time to read BP-messages