Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] tp greece/turkey/bulgaria
Date: Aug 20, 2002 @ 04:42
Author: Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen ("Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

This tp has been discussed as a future Pozor Group visit for a GSEEBE. We named the groups who did GCEBE and GEEBE Pozor due to all the signs we saw on the trips. Pozor is slavic for warning.

We have no topomap of the tp yet. Greeks don't want you to have maps, and the Greek tps should not be approaced from Greece. Remember the airplane spotters.

Anyway this tp is also a alfabet tripoint: Greek letters in Greece, cyrilic letters in Bulgaria and latin letters in Turkey.

Jesper