Subject: Re: Quad-county point in Kansas
Date: May 29, 2002 @ 01:02
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

a wondrous view from & of our great american oz too jack

you must be the true wizard of try pointing

& this also means the several of us at bp have now made visits or
tries at tertiary megapoints in probably a dozen states now

& it makes me wonder how your megapoint survey is coming & whether we
can expect a report on it