Subject: Re: European tripoint lat & long list
Date: May 27, 2002 @ 18:55
Author: Grant Hutchison ("Grant Hutchison" <granthutchison@blueyonder.co.uk>)

> > with the notable exception of the latitude
> > of czdepl, which is adrift by several kilometres.
> > Anyone got any theories why that might be?
> just the obvious first guess
> since the order of magnitude is evidently about 10x
> a single tiny transcription or typographical error
Good suggestion. I don't think this has occurred in the WVS/WDB data in this
instance, because the data for the three joining borders are internally
consistent, and produce a map that looks consistent with other maps of the
area - I've attached a jpeg, in case anyone can spot an anomaly in the
layout of the tripoint.

Grant