Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: European tripoint lat & long list
Date: Jun 17, 2002 @ 22:50
Author: Jan S. Krogh ("Jan S. Krogh" <jakro64@yahoo.no>)

The differencies were according to my calculations on Ozi Explorer 3.90.2 (compared with Fran's data):

atchfl: 1037,8 m. in 130°
athusi: 405,4 m. in 23,7°
athusk: 250,2 m. in 7,9°
atitsi: 530,3 m. in 131,4°
bedelx: 373,3 m. in 237,6°
bedenl: 275,9 m. in 121,1°
befrlx: 1301,3 m. in 119,9°
chdefr: 667,5 m. in 173,2°
czdepl: 4048,4 m. in 172,2°
defrlx: 919,8 m. in 173,4°

Enclosed is my waypoint list where I have excluded Grant's tp in those cases where Fran's tps are known.
Thanks for the information to you all - Fran, Grant and Jesper!

Best regards,
Jan
Vilnius, Lithuania
e-mail: la9qca@qsl.net