Subject: Re: more good news
Date: May 26, 2002 @ 20:00
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "lnadybal" <lnadybal@c...> wrote:

> Apologies to everyone else, but what a collection of nonsequiturs.
> You have a higher regard for my sovereignty and creativity than I
do?
> I should realize how powerful I am? "Default reality"; I won't ask
> what that is. Change my mindset and it disappears? Huh?

fantastic rhetoric len but questionable punctology

default reality is just a catchall term for this whole mess of
unpleasantness that you are constantly encountering & dwelling upon &
offering to us in good faith as if it were of real value because you
believe that pushing & railing against what you dont want will drive
it away

that is natural or at least very common
but 180 degrees off course

i know you mean well & i dont mean to disallow you either
nor to be the least bit inscrutible

but owing to your actual power you are creating just the opposite of
what you want
& you bring more & more of this default stuff to yourself

it is all electromagnetic & very simple really

& your feeling is your compass or sextant

if a thought feels good it is helping you to your desire

if your thought feels bad it is creating more default reality for you
in other words not much of a life at best
just getting bounced about by your own thought projections
& dodging them or repairing their damage

& what is unwanted comes especially to all those who pay attention to
it just because thought & reality are electromagnetic

better to pay attention to something you like or desire

but dont worry if you still dont understand
your problem will get bigger

& if you still dont get it
it will get still bigger until you do

> I only publicize negative experiences (i.e., assume the role of a
> "victim")

excuse me for interrupting but
that seems self defeating no matter what your motive

> Not sharing "woes or concerns" is the direction that is not the
> positive one.

are you sure len

it feels & looks upside down to me

>Try having a care.

what are you talking about

i am carefree deliberately

i would never try for a care
because i know by feel that having a care hurts & diminishes

It won't hurt and you won't be
the
> lesser for it.

you are upside down & backwards baby