Subject: Re: more good news
Date: May 26, 2002 @ 16:28
Author: lnadybal ("lnadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

Apologies to everyone else, but what a collection of nonsequiturs.
You have a higher regard for my sovereignty and creativity than I do?
I should realize how powerful I am? "Default reality"; I won't ask
what that is. Change my mindset and it disappears? Huh?

I only publicize negative experiences (i.e., assume the role of a
"victim") to point out to others where they can hopefully avoid
designing things (like websites with inescapable loops) and do things
(not only notify people when their websites are going to be taken
down, but help them to save their materials) so that actions don't
wind up causing people trouble and inconvenience. They're not only my
desires with which I'm concerned.

Not sharing "woes or concerns" is the direction that is not the
positive one. Try having a care. It won't hurt and you won't be the
lesser for it.

LN