Subject: Re: east timor
Date: May 19, 2002 @ 16:15
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

whoops & multiwhoops
this must be the main celebration erupting already folks
as the yahoo server has also gone completely nuts
blowing urls & reposting & sky shooting again now too
all at the same time

for i also flashed a missing question to dr potatoes last night about
another missing boundary monument at
http://digthatcrazyfarout.com/oldtj/BoundaryStone.html
which still hasnt landed at bp

but in any case today is evidently day minus 1 & counting
in the 10day timor blastoff sequence begun by jesper 9 days ago

so we have a solid world class green light for 1 new clave & 2 new
tripoints
cribbing again of course in this case from grant

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=http://www.caleida.pt/cnf/escritos/ocussi/ocussi.htm&prev=/search%3Fq%3Docussi%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF8%26sa%3DN