Subject: Re: Old bedelux mystery solved?
Date: May 15, 2002 @ 11:59
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

reconsidering also the remark in message 6439 about there also being
4 small auxiliary belu markers at nearby road intersections
& seeing the nearest one of these possibly well depicted in eefs
recent map swatch not on the north shoulder of the road where i was
expecting it but on the south shoulder
i must admit that eefs & peters case for the road centerline keeps
looking better

or else old belu began by crossing the road twice in its first 2 tiny
segments
like a chicken without its head
from 75 to 286 to auxiliary marker 1
for that is how bad my case is looking now

or the map is wrong

& we could test these 3 probabilities further by looking for the next
3 auxiliary markers on that map
if we could see a larger swatch of it