Subject: Re: The uncrossed hotwater tour
Date: Apr 24, 2002 @ 19:47
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

excuse me again
this is a test & not a jest
& there is a message embedded later
but the yahoo server may have just gone berserk again
so we interrupt this surrender just to possibly bring you that
wonderful news
& the following embedded question is for you grant anyway

i noticed the palanca marshes embedded in your previous triumphal
opus with my initials on them in one probable version & couldnt eat
them without wondering whether they had been previously discussed
here or was that some newfound surprise morsel you have slipped us
like a magic mushroom or truffle

& everyone do please remember to notice sequencing if the following
trip burrp already in progress gets as weird as the previous one did