Subject: Re: The uncrossed hotwater tour
Date: Apr 23, 2002 @ 15:39
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

grant ulysses himself couldnt have traveled a more epic odyssey
& i am luxuriating all morning here in salisbury in your perfectly
plumbed natural hot tub

& since this was probably the most difficult such maze ever found
anywhere in nature
you have practically proved that what i have been calling border
crosses are not necessarily border crosses at all
& tho you havent proved they dont cross
i really should drop this name
for it is at best punctolgically questionable now
as well as blind to your triumph

so er what would you term these

the scale is milesquare checkerboard so it will be too easy to do
this walk from ones armchair while wearing a digitometer
& i did personally attend to the situation on the ground just last
xmus as reported all too briefly in message 5181
but i can add now at leisure that it is much much more of a mess in
person even with a detailed city map
& so i positively confirmed yikes zero border crosses
excuse me
zero cruciform bipartite quadrijunctions needing a new nickname
but many many kinds of inscrutible markers
with apparent fudge jobs & makeovers & red herrings all over the place

so anyway i do still at least agree we should hit the beach into the
real world in north africa

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Grant Hutchison" <granthutchison@b...>
wrote:
> Michael:
> >> Lovely! (Sound of hands briskly rubbed.) I'll get back to you.
> > yes i think you will be successful too
> > & it will be fantastic
> Here it is - the uncrossed hotwater tour. The detail gets confusing
in the
> inner corner of the thing, so notice the detail at lower right,
which shows
> a turnaround at this point, heading back to the right again after
making a
> circuit of the large enclave with the smaller dependent enclave.
> Without a scale it's difficult to say how far we'd have to walk.
But what