Subject: The uncrossed hotwater tour
Date: Apr 22, 2002 @ 22:34
Author: Grant Hutchison ("Grant Hutchison" <granthutchison@blueyonder.co.uk>)

Michael:
>> Lovely! (Sound of hands briskly rubbed.) I'll get back to you.
> yes i think you will be successful too
> & it will be fantastic
Here it is - the uncrossed hotwater tour. The detail gets confusing in the
inner corner of the thing, so notice the detail at lower right, which shows
a turnaround at this point, heading back to the right again after making a
circuit of the large enclave with the smaller dependent enclave.
Without a scale it's difficult to say how far we'd have to walk. But what
say you and I take this one in after digging up that Mediterranean sandspit?

Grant