Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Disbuted town on Scottish/English border offer money to rejoin Scotland
Date: Apr 17, 2002 @ 19:03
Author: Anton Florian Zeilinger ("Anton Florian Zeilinger" <anton_zeilinger@...>)

Hi,

I found two links on this story on the net, both with different and not
really plausible (albeit funny) reasons about Berwick being at war w/
Germany:

http://thecapitalscot.com/standrew/berwick.html

http://www.bikwil.zip.com.au/Vintage14/Berwick-upon-Tweed.html

Nice story nevertheless, thanks for bringing it up, Gerard!

Anton Z